CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Esto Es El Cielo, Mi CIelo...

Hoy te busqué en la rima que duerme con todas las palabras. Si algo callé es porque entendí todo menos la distancia.

No quiero volver a amar, porque tengo miedo de volver a tener Fe y Esperanzas, y de sentir ganas de seguir viviendo.





miércoles, 23 de septiembre de 2009

I need more pill

saw the savior, and the savior come my way
I thought I'd see i In the cold light of day
but now i realize, that I'm only for me
if only i could see, return myself to me,
and recognize the poison in my heart
there is no other place, no one else i face
the remedy will break with how i feel
here am I reflecting what more can I say
for I am guilty for the voice that I have made
too scared to sacrifice a choice chosen for me
if only I could see return myself to me
and recognize the poison in my heart
there is no other place no one else I face
the remedy will agree with how i feel

0 comentarios: